Best Way To Breathe
Have you ever wondered about the best way to breathe? Probably not!
You probably think you’re breathing properly – but are you?
Of late, with my pending move to Norwich proving so stressful, people seem to keep telling me to “Take a deep breath and calm down”.
So it was with interest that I listened to this TED talk about the best way to breathe.
In just a few fascinating minutes I learned about:
- The functions of the nose (NOT just smelling and breathing!)
- The effects of mouth-breathing
- The effects of breathing on sleep
- Breathing to anchor your mind
- Breathing for stress reduction
- Breathing and asthma
- Breathing and control of body temperature
This has nothing to do with blogging 🙂 Just an article about improving your well-being and – for me – lowering stress levels.
Enjoy learning about the best way to breathe!