Image produced by PPL Productions
Affiliate marketing is a great way to start an online business with minimal risk.
To learn how to make a profit from Affiliate Marketing click here.
The stages are:
- Choose a niche – popular niches are Health and Weight Loss, Wealth (and Making Money), Romance, Pets, Hobbies
- You may even be advised to find an sub-niche, if your product has wide appeal. For instance not just “Dogs”, but “Puppy training for spaniels” so that you can better target your clients
- Find a product in that niche – make sure your product author will give you plenty of promotional materials to help you make sales. One of the stumbling block for many would-be entrepreneurs is that they can’t produce good promotional banners, videos, squeeze pages, marketing copy
- Join as a affiliate – this will probably be free
- Receive a personalized link to promote the product
- Drive targeted traffic to your offer
- Acquire a lead / sale. Be sure to capture the prospect’s contact details in your OWN contact data-base in case they don’t buy the product first time. If you have their details you can then follow up with the same product again – or perhaps they would respond better to a similar offer?
- For this you will need an auto-responder.
- Receive your payment!
- Rinse and repeat – with a different product
What is the best type of product?
The auto-responder I use is the perfect example of an affiliate marketing product, because it’s an essential service to any online marketer and bills a monthly fee. Once your customer has built a list using his / her auto-responder they are very unlikely to leave. It’s just too much hassle.
So, if you chose a company that treats them right, you can have a customer for life.
Just a few regular monthly customers can mount up to a very nice repeat commission check, all for work you did once that pays you over and over again. Click here to learn more.
Need Help With Affiliate Marketing?
At its simplest, affiliate marketing can bring cash into your bank without no website, no product, not even your own idea. Or…. you can learn far more powerful tips that the experts use.
Can you set aside 1-3 hours every week to complete a simple task? For step by step training on affiliate marketing click here