My latest – completely wonderful – distraction is Bailey, my son and his fiancée's dog, who has come to stay while “Mamma and Dadda” are on holiday.
Bailey is a darling and actually very soothing to have with me, but very “needy”, so in addition to hospital visits and stolen phone processing, my day is punctuated by “fetch”, “walkies” and “din-dins”.
So what other short cuts in running an online business have I been able to make?
- My Hair Analysis business is fully on auto-pilot, and when a sale came in today, all I had to do was plug the client's email into my GetResponse auto-responder
- I was quickly able to go to JVZoo and grab an offer to mail to my buyers' list
- I mailed the same offer to prospects, using Viral Mail Profits
- I can schedule Facebook and blog posts in advance
- My Twitter marketing has been running on auto-pilot for months now
- A quick session on Pinterest keeps those images moving
- Everything is feeding into RebelMouse!
So – while other Internet Marketers are running their business from sun-drenched beaches, my business is ticking over while I'm doing the much more worthwhile jobs of visiting my partner in hospital and looking after my “grand-dog”.
I have also taught Bailey a new phrase….
“Let's go check emails, Bailey.”