This week's article explains the importance of using a click tracker and how it can help increase sales. I have also negotiated you a trial of a great tool that will do this for you.
Here in the UK, it's Mothering Sunday this (last – as you read this) weekend and I have awarded myself a day off my usual blogging day to spend with my son Matt, instead of bringing you the next chapter in the story of my part-time online business!
After the last few weeks of stress I think I deserve it. (And – regular readers who have been following the saga deserve a change too!)
So to ring the changes, I am welcoming guest author Ellen Chedid.
Ellen is an account manager for Click.org – an intelligent link tracking and optimization tool that is used by thousands of marketers increase their sales, leads and commissions.
Ellen contacted me recently and offered me a trial of Click.org. Unfortunately she caught me right in the middle of “my hosting crisis” so I had to defer taking the trial…. but I invited her to write an introduction to Click.org – and (of course) persuaded her to make YOU an offer too.
It's unusual of me to present a tool that I haven't actually tried out myself, which is why I insisted on a no-obligation trial for my readers. However, Ellen has been extremely helpful and responsive throughout our correspondence so I'm sure she'll be equally helpful to anyone taking the trial.
Over to Ellen….
Using a Click Tracker to Increase Your Sales
If you are seriously interested in optimizing your online sales you should ask yourself: “Am I using the right software to track the clicks that are coming into all of my web properties?”
If you’re confident that you are, then you’re heading in the right direction! If not, it’s never too late to start.
Modern marketers are under incredible and intense pressure due to the global competition that they face on a daily basis.
Until very recently, there was never a time where every single business was just a click away from their global competition. Yes.. you may be just one click away from missing out on your next sale!
So many marketers are missing sales, because the sad truth is that a lot of people don’t understand that the main reason that they are losing out to their competitors is because they don’t know crucial information about their online businesses. Some don’t even know that they have a problem in the first place!
Because of this a lot of people are losing money.
There is absolutely no more powerful tool in a modern marketer’s toolbox than having real-time access to all of the data about how hot – or not so hot – their campaigns are.
So knowing the difference between a click tracking tool that’s going to increase your sales as opposed to one which will not is crucial.
Comparing Click.org To Free Link Trackers
There are many different (and free) analytical tools specifically designed to help you track your clicks on
- PPC ads
- Banner ads
- and a host of other marketing vehicles
But many people make the mistake of using “free” link tracking/shortener tools and wind up losing sales when their content just gets plumped in with the spammers, marked as junk or don’t get delivered.
Simply because they don’t understand that the delivery of emails, based on the links within, them can differ significantly depending on the link used.
People also, mistakenly think that they are getting all the information they need from an average or free click tracker.
Many of these tools only provide you with basic information like the time of click or where it came from.
In fact there hasn’t been a single unified solution that you could use to track everything, together with how it interrelates and affects each different marketing method.
Until now – Click.org does all that and so much more.
The Benefits of Click.org Over Free Trackers
Here are some reasons why Click.org will benefit your business and increase your sales in a short span of time.
- Easy installation across all of your marketing platforms
- Add urgency to the offer you’re promoting by adding a countdown timer or expiry date. This will give people a higher incentive to buy now rather than later.
- Rotate multiple clicks from the same person to different sales page variations or to other offers, which will increase the chances they’ll buy.
- Collect opt-ins when buying traffic and promoting other people’s offers so you can follow-up by email increasing the chances of making a sale.
- Send more traffic to the offers that convert best by split test your landing pages or affiliate promotions.
- When promoting CPA offers, or offers that only allow traffic from certain countries, geo target your traffic and send all other visitors somewhere else.
- Click.org will redirect mobile traffic to a mobile friendly landing page or other offer that is mobile friendly.
- It will add social media buttons to your promotions from sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and GooglePlus for free shares, likes and extra clicks.
- Click tracking enables you to cloak your affiliate links to prevent commission theft and shorten long ugly tracking links to increase clicks.
- Allows you to monitor and track your traffic sources so you can ramp up the ones which are doing the best and eliminate the ones that aren’t.
- Finally, you can track your clicks, conversions and traffic data then analyze the stats in detail so you can see what’s making you money and what’s not.
- Click.org gives you instant access to this money-tree of data in a very easy to use backend.
If you are not getting access to all this critical information, you can guarantee that you’re losing sales to your direct competitors, all because you're not paying attention to the information that's readily available to you.
Who Else Uses Click.org?
Nothing in business can be optimized until it can be measured, and that’s exactly what Click.org allows you to do.
Value of Click.org vs The Competition
It's only when you see the list of Click.org's features over the competition that you will truly appreciate how many extra features it includes. Here's a chart below.
Your Trial Of Click.orgTake a 14 day trial of Click.org for only $1 with the promotion code on this article Click To Tweet
Click here, or on the banner below and use my promo code: JOYHEALEY
Free eBook: Why You Should Track ClicksYour Free eBook: Why you need to be tracking your clicks Click To Tweet
You can also click here to download a free eBook about why you should track your clicks.
Thanks for those, Ellen….
I'd love to hear from any readers who take this click tracker trial, and I hope you'll find it helpful. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.